Warhammer Warcry: Heart of Ghur
- Jump into a new edition of fast-paced skirmish combat, as Warcry branches out into the Realm of Beasts
- Cruel conquerers and foul fighters clash over ancient ruins in an untamed jungle
- Everything you need to play - two complete warbands, a full set of rules, scenery, a gaming board, dice, cards, and more
Only the bold dare enter the Gnarlwood, a deadly forest where the very trees uproot themselves to feast upon the flesh of living. Yet glory and riches await those few who can endure this hellish environment, for at the heart of the forest lies Talaxis, the legendary Ravening Ruin, its shattered vaults filled with a thousand artefacts of incalculable power. From the deranged plague-alchemists of the Rotmire Creed to the fanatical demolishers of the Horns of Hashut, warbands from across the realms seek to claim these priceless treasures – and will gladly slaughter anyone that stands in their way.
Warcry is a game of skirmish-scale battles with larger-than-life action and tactics. Set in the Realm of Beasts, beneath the tangled boughs of the deadly Gnarlwood, rival warbands fight over territory as they make a nightmarish odyssey toward the fabled vaults of Talaxis. The Heart of Ghur boxed set gives you everything you need to start playing this game of fast-paced warband combat in the Mortal Realms, including models, rules, and a host of gaming accessories. With a strong focus on narrative gameplay, you’ll create your own warband that vies for territory, wealth, and notoriety. Over time, your fighters will grow, earning new skills and picking up the battle scars to show they’re willing to risk it all. Heart of Ghur takes the action out of the Eightpoints for a whole new edition of Warcry – though the Gnarlwood is every bit as grim as anything you’d find in that blighted land.
This massive boxed set contains:
– 160-page softcover Warcry: Core Book – loaded with art, lore, and all the rules for playing this new edition, including dynamic Reactions, game modes, and campaigns
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Rot and Ruin – packed with rules, campaigns, and background information for both of the two warbands in the box
– Horns of Hashut – 10 merciless invaders sworn to the Father of Darkness. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Ruinator Alpha, 1x Ruinator, 3x Shatterers, and 5x Demolishers with a variety of weapons
– Rotmire Creed – 10 foul swamp-dwellers eager to test their toxins. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Witherlord, 1x Bloated One, 2x Carrion Catchers, and 6x Mirefolk Outcasts with a variety of weapons
– Gnarlwood scenery – 18 plastic terrain pieces to build on your battlefield, including 1x Watchtower, 2x Gnarloaks, 4x Rope Bridges, 1x Rib Platform, and 10x Obstacles such as shattered ruins, palisades, bones, and broken posts
– A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board, depicting two twisted forest floors
– Tokens, dice, cards, range ruler, and all the essential accessories you need to play
Whether you’re a seasoned warband leader or a brand-new aspirant, the Heart of Ghur boxed set will get you started with the latest ruleset, incredible models, and everything you need to play in one box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly.