Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Echoes of Doom
- Get the Lady of Vines, Gossamid Archers, and Skaven Deathmaster first in this battlebox
- The vengeful Sylvaneth clash with the thieving Skaven
- Includes 42 Citadel miniatures, a campaign booklet, a 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book, and more!
When the verminous skaven make a daring raid on the innocent Sylvaneth enclave of Neos, Grey Seer Skrittat's successful theft of priceless soulpods sets in motion a devastating counterstrike – for the Lady of Vines and her hand-picked Sylvaneth warriors have a thirst for vengeance that can only be quenched by a lake of spilled skaven blood…
Whether you have pledged your life to the Everqueen or have dedicated yourself to learning the ways of the insidious Clans Eshin, this battlebox provides a sizeable force to suit your needs, as well as several entirely new miniatures – the vengeful Lady of Vines, the deadly Gossamid Archers, and the treacherous Deathmaster, who may have an agenda all of his own. The graceful warriors of the Everqueen are ideal for players who like to be fast and agile, while the slinking agents of the skaven overwhelm their opponents with sheer strength of numbers.
Start a new fighting force (or two) as you choose to either save the sacred soulpods or steal them, or bolster your existing armies with reinforcements.
Inside, you’ll find 42 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x The Lady of Vines
- 1x Spirit of Durthu, which can alternatively be build as either a Treelord or a Treelord Ancient
- 3x Kurnoth Hunters
- 5x Gossamid Archers
- 1x Deathmaster
- 1x Grey Seer on Screaming Bell, which can alternatively be built as a Plague Priest on Plague Furnace
- 10x Stormvermin
- 20x Clanrats
You'll also find:
- 1x 40-page Echoes of Doom booklet
- 1x 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book
- 1x Token Sheet
- 8x Warscroll Cards
In this box, you will find all the Citadel miniatures you need to play out the brutal conflict between the vengeful Sylvaneth and the thieving skaven. Alongside these two armies you will find a book of detailed background information on the narrative of Echoes of Doom and the two factions involved. Also included are warscrolls and battleplans that allow you to start playing with your new armies right away, as well as extra rules content such as Region of War: The Adamantine Chain, Aqshy.
The above units are supplied with all the appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly.