Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch
*AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER*
This product is either due back in stock or is available to be ordered.
Backordered items can take 3 to 5 workings days to dispatch.
Orders containing both backordered and in-stock items will be held and sent when all items are in stock. If you would like your in-stock items sooner please place a separate order for them.
- A vital guide to your Disciples of Tzeentch
- Find all the arcane rules you'll need to twist fate in your favour
- A maddening vision of forbidden lore, eldritch art, hobby advice, and more
A storm of mutating magic heralds the Disciples of Tzeentch – eldritch warriors in service to the Changer of the Ways, a mercurial deity who delights in anarchy and manipulation. Amongst their ranks can be found bird-headed beastmen, gibbering, fire-spewing daemons, and cruel cultists bedecked in profane tattoos. With soul-burning spells and shrieked incantations, these amorphous arcanists seek to unleash the madness of raw Chaos upon reality, reshaping flesh and earth alike to the delight of their dreadful patron.
This book contains everything you need to know to lead the arcane followers of the Changer of the Ways in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Learn how Tzeentch's corrupting touch manifests in the realms and their denizens, discover the devoted cults who have given their minds and bodies over to the Great Mutator, and encounter the daemonic hordes born from magic itself.
This 112-page hardback book contains:
– A mercurial maelstrom of background information on the Disciples of Tzeentch, including their nigh-unfathomable plans, how their cults propagate through the Mortal Realms, and legendary figures such as Kairos Fateweaver
– Reams of mind-bending artwork that demonstrates the mutable majesty of Tzeentch
– 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the worshippers of Tzeentch, from braying Tzaangor herds to the spell-stealing Curseling
– Rules for the 8 most prominent Change Covens, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Masters of Destiny and Arcane Armies
– Path to Glory campaign rules that task you with gathering resources for arcane rituals, plus warscroll battalions and Aerial Battles rules for use in narrative play
– Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 5 battle tactics, as well as a core battalion for Kairos Fateweaver's personal coven
– A showcase of kaleidoscopic Disciples of Tzeentch miniatures in a prismatic explosion of colour, alongside guides on painting them yourself
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.