Warhammer 40,000 - War Zone Nachmund: Rift War
*AVAILABLE TO ORDER*
This product is either due back in stock or is available to be ordered.
Backordered items can take 3 to 5 workings days to dispatch.
Orders containing both backordered and in-stock items will be held and sent when all items are in stock. If you would like your in-stock items sooner please place a separate order for them.
- Battle for ultimate control of the Nachmund Gauntlet with this narrative supplement for Warhammer 40,000
- New Armies of Renown, Crusade rules, and a Codex Supplement for Thousand Sons, Drukhari, Chaos Undivided, and Space Marines
- Undertake a War of Desperation to control three War Zones, each with their own special rules and missions
Haarken Worldclaimer, Herald of the Apocalypse, leads one of the mightiest traitor hosts every assembled. His mission, ordained by Abaddon the Despoiler himself, is to smash aside all Imperial resistance and claim the Nachmund Gauntlet in its entirety. This lawless place is home to pirates, xenos, traitors and renegades – yet Nachmund is strategically vital to the Imperium of Man, for it remains the most stable route known through the Great Rift. Should it fall, contact between Terra and the Imperium Nihilus would be all but lost.
The Imperium cannot afford to lose the Gauntlet, but its forces are already exhausted and overstretched. Even as the systems around the southern end of the Gauntlet are reinforced, sedition begins to take hold, and no amount of heroism and sacrifice may be enough to throw back the Worldclaimer...
In this 88-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The story of Haarken Worldclaimer’s conquest of the Nachmund Gauntlet, including the siege of the Chaos Knight world Dharrovar, and the Imperium’s attempts to resist them at all costs
- An in-depth War of Desperation campaign system for all modes of play – fight for control of three brutal War Zones, each with its own special rules and Legendary Mission
- Crusade rules to represent mobile Space Marine raiding forces and devoted hordes of Chaos Undivided, plus new arcane rituals for the Thousand Sons
- Additional rules content, including a Codex Supplement for the Castellans of the Rift Chapter of Space Marines, and Armies of Renown for Tzaangor-themed Thousand Sons and the Drukhari's Haemonculus Covens
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this book.