Warhammer 40,000 - Kill Team: Annual 2022
*AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER*
This product is either due back in stock or is available to be ordered.
Backordered items can take 3 to 5 workings days to dispatch.
Orders containing both backordered and in-stock items will be held and sent when all items are in stock. If you would like your in-stock items sooner please place a separate order for them.
- A Kill Team gaming supplement, collecting iconic kill teams and fresh ways to play
- Full rules and lore for six kill teams, both those from White Dwarf and the Elucidian Starstriders and Gellerpox Infected
- 15 missions for matched and narrative play, with sentries, extra players, and last stands
The war in the shadows escalates! Amidst ruined cityscapes, carnivorous jungles and hidden strongholds, new kill teams join the fray. From the gruesome Gellerpox Infected to the noble Elucidian Starstriders, each band of warriors brings their own method of war to every desperate battle – in struggles that seem more varied and deadly than ever. Expert assassins and saboteurs slip through patrols of enemy sentries, hoping to complete their bloody tasks and slip away before they are detected, while bands of grizzled warriors faced with impossible odds choose to make their last stand, taking as many of the foe as they can with them to the grave.
Kill Team: Annual 2022 offers new ways to enjoy the sci-fi skirmish game you know and love, with fresh missions and game modes, kill teams collected from the pages of White Dwarf like the Harlequin Void-dancer Troupes and the Hunter Clades of the Adeptus Mechanicus, and two classic kill teams returning to the game for the first time in its new edition. It's the perfect way to breathe new life into your games.
Inside this 152-page softcover book, you’ll find:
- Full rules and background information for six kill teams, including datacards, Strategic and Tactical Ploys, equipment, and complete Spec Ops rules:
- Elucidian Starstriders, the avaricious crew and coterie of Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane
- Gellerpox Infected, festering fanatics of Nurgle's warpborne sickness, led by Vulgrar Thrice-cursed
- Hunter Clade, disciplined cybernetic Skitarii who stalk the killzone for the Adeptus Mechanicus
- Warpcoven, mighty Sorcerers of the Thousand Sons and their gathered thralls, both mutant and Rubric
- Wyrmblade, cunning Neophytes of the Genestealer Cults, guided by elite cult agents
- Void-dancer Troupes, agile Aeldari Harlequins for whom every battle is a performance
- Three mission packs, each offering new ways to play in a total of 15 missions:
- 6 Sentries missions allow you to sneak closer to enemy lines, or guard against infiltrators
- 6 Multiplayer missions open up battle royale games featuring three or even four players
- 3 Last Stand missions make the perfect capstone to a hard-fought narrative campaign
- A stunning collection of model photography, hobby inspiration, and artwork featuring kill teams and their operatives