Warhammer 40,000 - Battleforce: Adepta Sororitas - Sanctorum Guard
- A solid force of key Adepta Sororitas units, including the High Lord Morvenn Vahl herself
- Start a new army or expand an existing collection, and save money compared to buying the kits individually
- Contains 23 multipart plastic miniatures
The Abbess Sanctorum of the Adepta Sororitas, Morvenn Vahl, sits on the Senatorum Imperialis as a High Lord – one of the 12 most powerful individuals in the entire Imperium. When she marches to war, she does so in a relic Paragon Warsuit, the Purgator Mirabilis, surrounded by her most faithful and loyal warriors. When her Adepta Sororitas arrive on the battlefield, the enemies of the Imperium quake with fear, knowing their time has come.
This boxed set is packed with elite units, led by one of the most devoted and authoritative leaders in the galaxy – Morvenn Vahl. She leads two squads of versatile and durable Paragon Warsuits as her own honour guard, protected by a squad of Celestian Sacresants armed with tower shields and deadly close combat weapons, and two five-woman squads of Battle Sisters eager to beat back the foe with holy bolts and sanctified flames. This box provides 23 plastic models with access to a variety of blessed armaments, making it an ideal way to start a new Adepta Sororitas army or add to your existing collection.
This set includes the following multipart plastic models:
– 1x Morvenn Vahl, Abbess Sanctorum of the Adepta Sororitas
– 6x Paragon Warsuits
– 5x Celestian Sacresants
– 10x Battle Sisters, accompanied by 1x Incensor Cherub, which can alternatively be built as Dominions or Celestians
All models are supplied with their appropriate bases.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly.